You are now ready to learn how to build your Unity Project into a Visual Studio UWP Solution.
- We are interested to build for UWP,…so let's go back, and switch back to our UWP platform,…and let's open up a script that is a bit more interesting,…and more relevant to what we want to do.…Okay, so this is another very simple script,…but what I'm doing here is reading information…about one controller, in particularly the right controller,…and all I really want to see if the select button,…which is usually called the trigger button,…is pressed on an axis, more than 0.5 in value.…
Now you notice here that there is these Win MR.…This is actually a custom direct,…it is something that I've decided to create.…Because at the end of the day, you might be building…for a different headset,…but still want to deploy in Windows 10,…but I actually want this code to be excluded…if I'm building for a different platform.…- [Man With Ponytail] Right.…- [Short Haired Man] So what I have done, also it's worth…mentioning that the Win MR library…that I'm referring to is within the directive.…
So, to write the directive, pretty much…
- Mixed reality
- Setting up the camera and scenes
- Gaze in Unity
- Building movement and teleporting
- Setting up audio in Unity
- Conditional compilation in Unity
- Creating simple models using Paint 3D
- Topology and polygon count
- Normal maps, bump maps, and CrazyBump
- Fixing issues using Maya and Visual Studio
- Exploring the frame debugger
- Building an application in Visual Studio
- Submitting an app to the Windows Store
Skill Level Intermediate
App Development for Microsoft HoloLenswith Dennis Vroegop2h 53m Intermediate
1. Introduction to Unity
2. Developing in Unity: Gaze
3. Developing in Unity: Movement
4. Developing in Unity: Speech and Audio
5. Conditional Compilation
Building for UWP5m 5s
6. Designing for MR
7. Optimization and Debugging
8. Deploying with Visual Studio 2017
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.