Join David Elfassy for an in-depth discussion in this video Brand the logon environment for Azure AD users, part of Microsoft Azure: Active Directory.
- [Voiceover] Customizing the logon page…is a great way of implementing company branding…and ensuring that your users…enter their username and password…in an environment where they feel comfortable and secure…that they are in a company portal.…So to customize the logon experience,…I need to go to the properties in my Directory…and click on the Configure tab.…From the Configure tab, I'll be able to click on…the Customize Branding button,…which brings me to a Wizard or to a page…where I'm able to specify both logos and messages…that are unique to my company.…
So there's various logos and graphics…that I'll be able to put in here…that will be used in the display logon page.…Now banner logo, square logo, and square logo theme…are going to be used in that logon page…and also the Access Panel.…So I'm not gonna put those in there…because I'm gonna put a logo in the next page,…but I will put a user ID placeholder.…So your name…at lynda.com…to make them comfortable that they are in our page.…
I'm gonna put a heading,…sign in page heading.…
Microsoft Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) provides most of the rich functionalities of Active Directory, with the conveniences of cloud-based computing. Azure AD also offers developers a great way to integrate identity management into applications. In this Azure training course, David Elfassy introduces the terminology and feature set in Azure AD. He shows how to implement and manage user and group accounts, join client computers, and implement single sign-on and multifactor authentication. (Industry standard protocols such as SAML 2.0, WS-Federation, and OpenID Connect makes sign-on possible on a variety of platforms.) In the final chapters of the course, David reviews the more advanced reporting and features in Azure AD and Azure AD Connect, including syncing on-premise Active Directory and Azure AD.
- Understanding directory as a service (DaaS)
- Using Azure AD management tools
- Creating an Azure AD directory
- Managing users and groups
- Enabling Active Directory self-service
- Implementing Azure AD authentication
- Running Active Directory reports