Explore the process of performing spell check using GET requests.
- [Instructor] Let's start using…the Bing spell check API to correct spellings…in multiple languages.…Let's start by writing a function…that allows us to perform spelling checks…using the GET method.…So I'm going to create a function…called "spellCheckUsingGet".…Let's make some space here.…And the idea being that it'll accept some input text…and it'll accept the market we're trying to target…and by default, I'll say the market is "en-us"…so if we didn't specify a market…it'll get a default value of en-us.…
And here I'm going to write some code…that'll allow me to correct spelling…and grammatical mistakes in input text.…Okay, so first I will go ahead…and create a helper method.…A helper method that I will reuse over and over again…which allows me to do authentication…and sets the appropriate content type.…Notice that this time around…the content type is…x-www-form-urlencoded.…
So this is the equivalent of a form submit…so it is very easy to integrate this…in an HTML page, for instance.…I will also write another helper function…
- Text Analytics API
- Detecting language using text analytics
- Detecting key phrases and sentiment
- Bing Spell Check API
- Translator Text API
- Writing code for translating between languages
- Performing text-to-speech
- Language Understanding (LUIS)
- Writing code to create a LUIS app
Skill Level Advanced
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 1with Scott Peterson45m 41s Intermediate
Learning Microsoft Cognitive Services for Developerswith Sahil Malik1h 42m Intermediate
1. The Basics
2. Text Analytics API
3. Bing Spell Check API
4. Translator Text API
6. LUIS Authoring APIs
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.