Discover best practices for security for a Microsoft's Azure deployment.
- [Voiceover] I believe very firmly that there are many ways…to do things wrong,…but only a few ways to do it right.…And those few ways of doing it right…are called Best Practices.…So let's take a look at some Best Practices…that are related to Security.…Now there are many and probably hundreds or thousands…of things that you should do related to your Security.…Some of them are common sense, some of them are not.…Some of them are very technical.…Some of them are social.…So I've kind of created a list of some of the ones…that I find to be the most relevant…or sometimes the least known that I believe…are good Security practices…to implement in Azure deployment.…
First, remember what you are responsible for.…Let's not assume that Microsoft is going to handle…all security for us.…Depending on what you're deploying.…We've looked through this course at the different types…of resources that we can deploy in Azure,…and what needs to be done to secure those resources.…But, you need to remember that if you are deploying…
Here, David Elfassy investigates security concepts related to Azure deployment and services such as Office 365, Exchange, and Azure Active Directory. Find out how to use Azure's built-in security tools, secure virtual machines, implement more robust multifactor authentication, and protect your services and data, including email, documents, and user data. Plus, learn how to configure security certificates for your app deployments using custom domains.
- Securing objects and virtual machines
- Deploying certificates for Azure resources
- Implementing multifactor authentication
- Securing Office 365
- Securing Azure Active Directory