Learn how Azure Backup can provide backups for your environment.
- [Narrator] Once you've configured your…recovery services vault.…You've downloaded the Azure Backup Server.…You've installed it.…You've configured all the agents…on the different servers or clients…that you want to backup and protect.…You've created your storage pools.…Now it's time to backup some stuff…and actually protect our data inside of our environments.…To do that, we're going to fire up…the Azure Backup Server management console again,…and we're going to go right to the protection tab.…So once we get inside of here,…we're going to hop into protection.…We have a great concept called a Protection Group,…and protection groups are great…because it allows us to combine servers…that we're going to backup similar things with.…
It's going to allow us to backup servers…with similar policies, retention things,…schedules, all of that.…We can kind of have it all in one big fell swoop.…It helps us organize our backups as well as our recoveries.…The nice thing about this is it makes it very easy…for you to see what's being backed up…
- Examining platform choices
- Creating the Recovery Services vault
- Installing the agent
- Configuring the agent
- Installing Azure Backup Server
- Configuring Azure Backup Server
- Testing failover
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Azure Overview
2. Business Continuity Overview
3. Azure Backup
4. Azure Backup Server
5. Azure Site Recovery
Next steps1m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.