In order to leverage the services and resources in Azure a subscription must be purchased. This video describes, compares, and contrasts Azure subscriptions.
- [Instructor] In order to use Azure … you must first purchase an Azure subscription. … And we'll be talking about the purchasing … options in an upcoming lesson. … Once you have a subscription resources … can then be created and managed, et cetera. … Your Azure subscription links directly … to Azure Active Directory for authentication … and authorization and remember, … authentication is proving you are … who you are and authorization is … the rights to access specific resources. … And you're not limited to one azure subscription. … You can have multiple subscriptions to one account holder. … There are some subscription options … that you can choose from. … There is the Pay-As-You-Go service, … which is billed monthly to a credit card, … there is also a free account. … The free account will give you … 12 months of access to Azure's most popular services, … with limitations of course, plus a … $260 credit for one month. … That way you can test out a service, … plus access to over 25 free services. …
- The new Azure exams and certifications
- The benefits of using cloud services
- Comparing public, private, and hybrid cloud models
- Core Azure services, including networking and storage
- Azure security features
- Planning and managing costs
- Various Azure support options
Skill Level Beginner
2. Cloud Concepts
3. Core Azure Services
4. Security, Privacy, Compliance, and Trust
Azure security: Networking3m 47s
5. Azure Pricing and Support
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.