Join Michael Lehman for an in-depth discussion in this video Azure push notifications, part of Building Windows Phone 8 Apps with Azure.
Or changing the badge.…It's easier to create a Push Notification especially when using Visual…Studio 2013 as we're going to be doing in this course.…You simply go to your Project and right-click.…And, then select Add, and Push Notification.…Your app must be registered with Microsoft in the Microsoft developer portal.…And once you do that, after going through a few dialogues and a…wizard Both client code and server code are autogenerated and inserted for you.…In order to use Push Notifications you have to have a backend mobile service.…
- What is Windows Azure?
- Creating Azure tables
- Inserting, updating, and deleting data in tables
- Uploading a blob to Windows Azure storage
- Using shared access signatures
- Implementing mobile services
- Adding push notifications
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Overview of Windows Azure Services
2. Windows Phone Apps and Azure Tables
3. Windows Phone Apps and Azure Blobs
4. Windows Phone Apps and Azure Mobile Services
5. Windows Phone Apps and Azure Push Notifications
Next steps1m 21s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.