There are several tools available to manage your Azure solution. This video describes the Azure CLI, PowerShell, the Azure portal, and the Azure Advisor.
- [Instructor] There are several tools available … for you to manage Azure. … I wanted to touch on a few of them here … starting off with the Azure Portal. … The Azure Portal is a website to access the Azure services, … and when you're starting out and learning Azure, … this is probably where you're going to start. … It's great for simple, non-repetitive tasks, … and one of the constraints of using the Azure portal … is limited automation. … You can also use PowerShell to manage Azure. … PowerShell is a command shell scripting language, … and it's great for automating those repetitive tasks … that you do over and over again in Azure. … And PowerShell code is cross-platform. … Another tool to manage Azure resources … is the Azure Command-Line Interface, or CLI. … This is a cross-platform scripting program. … And just like PowerShell, we use the command-line interface … for automation of repetitive tasks. … We can also manage Azure resources using Azure Cloud Shell. … Azure Cloud Shell is a browser-based scripting environment …
- The new Azure exams and certifications
- The benefits of using cloud services
- Comparing public, private, and hybrid cloud models
- Core Azure services, including networking and storage
- Azure security features
- Planning and managing costs
- Various Azure support options
Skill Level Beginner
2. Cloud Concepts
3. Core Azure Services
4. Security, Privacy, Compliance, and Trust
Azure security: Networking3m 47s
5. Azure Pricing and Support
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.