Microsoft provides several tools to ensure that your Azure solutions meet compliance guidelines and reporting to ensure the guidelines are being met. This video describes Azure Policies, initiatives, RBAC, locks, and Azure Advisor security assistance.
- [Instructor] Knowing how to exercise authority … and control over your cloud services is critical. … This is closely followed by monitoring and reporting … to be sure that everything is compliant. … We're going to start this lesson … by reviewing Azure governance methodologies. … And one of my favorite governance features … is Azure policies. … Azure policies enforce rules over Azure resources, … ensuring that the resources are compliant. … For example, … we can create a policy … that will only allow a virtual machine to created … in a specific reason … or the virtual machine can only be created … using a specific size. … Applying a bunch of single policies … to a resource is cumbersome, … so to make it easier, Microsoft has initiatives, … which are a group of policies … that are managed as a single unit. … This reduces the complexity of managing multiple policies. … And you can create customized initiatives … for resources by combining policies. … And you'll notice here in our example, …
- The new Azure exams and certifications
- The benefits of using cloud services
- Comparing public, private, and hybrid cloud models
- Core Azure services, including networking and storage
- Azure security features
- Planning and managing costs
- Various Azure support options
Skill Level Beginner
2. Cloud Concepts
3. Core Azure Services
4. Security, Privacy, Compliance, and Trust
Azure security: Networking3m 47s
5. Azure Pricing and Support
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.