Learn how creating your first backup is straightforward after you have configured your backup sources and scheduled the backup process.
- [Narrator] So after you configure your backup…you set your retention policy, you create your schedule.…Now it's time to actually do a backup.…Now we can wait until four AM,…and the backup will occur automatically,…because that's what I configured in the…previous module of this chapter.…But let's actually back the data up now and make it occur.…Now what I'm going to show you is not only the backup…process itself, but I'm also going to show you…what happens on the back end side of Azure,…and show you what's actually inside…the recovery services vault.…So I'm going to go ahead and click on…Back Up Now, in my Back Up Wizard.…And it's going to say, hey yeah that important…directory that I'm backing up.…
If you have any network service settings…you need to change, you can change them here…but I don't have any I'm just going to…go ahead and click on Back Up.…Now it's going to take a minute just to go ahead and backup.…Now I'll tell you folks, it's just transferring…some of the meta data underneath…the covers, folder structure,…
- Examining platform choices
- Creating the Recovery Services vault
- Installing the agent
- Configuring the agent
- Installing Azure Backup Server
- Configuring Azure Backup Server
- Testing failover
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Azure Overview
2. Business Continuity Overview
3. Azure Backup
4. Azure Backup Server
5. Azure Site Recovery
Next steps1m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.