Learn about the different choices Microsoft Azure provides for backing up your important data.
- [Narrator] When you start looking at Azure…as a part of your business continuity…for your organizations,…how do you know which backup solution to pick?…The great thing about the new Azure portal,…it's going to help you.…It all starts with this concept called…a recovery services vault.…In another video, I'll talk more about this vault,…but all we need to know is…just know this is where your stuff is stored.…The Recovery Services vault is designed where the…backup's going to go and it's how you get your data back.…You're looking at right now,…a Recovery Services vault called AzureBackup.…Let me show you how Azure is going to help guide you…to the right solution.…
I'm going to go ahead and choose,…let's add a backup, and inside that backup,…the first thing it's going to say,…hey, what's your backup goal?…The very first question,…is your workload running up in Azure?…Or, is it an on-prem?…Then if it's on-prem, what are you looking to back up?…Well, maybe I just want to back up files and folders…for this particular example.…
- Examining platform choices
- Creating the Recovery Services vault
- Installing the agent
- Configuring the agent
- Installing Azure Backup Server
- Configuring Azure Backup Server
- Testing failover
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Azure Overview
2. Business Continuity Overview
3. Azure Backup
4. Azure Backup Server
5. Azure Site Recovery
Next steps1m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.