- [Instructor] To do scaling, usually we don't do scaling … directly on the virtual machines. … We do scaling using Azure Virtual Machine Scale Sets. … So a scale set is a collection of identically … virtual machines. … They integrate with Azure Load Balancer, … so we will have a load balancer on top, … and then one or more instances of our virtual machines … that will be usually from the same size. … Those load balances, they can be a basic … Azure Load Balance, or can get up to one hundred VMs … if we go for the basic Azure Load Balancer, … but we can also go for the standard Azure Load Balancer, … which is still a layer for a load balancer, … but we get up to one thousand virtual machines. … We could also go for the layer seven load balancer … that we have on Azure … which is the Azure Application Gateway. … We get all sorts of other features for our workloads … and we get also one thousand VMs. … So all those one thousand VMs we need to use manage disks … and marketplace images. …
- Scaling options in Azure
- Scheduling scaling in an App Service plan
- Configuring autoscale
- Writing code for autoscale
- Configuring Azure CDN
- Developing code to implement Azure CDN
Skill Level Intermediate
Angular: Building on Azure Microserviceswith Robby Millsap1h 46m Intermediate
What you should know1m 10s
1. Azure Scaling
2. Configuring Autoscale
3. Writing Code for Autoscale
4. Azure CDN
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.