In this video, walk through downloading and installing the Azure Storage Explorer software to allow you to browse and edit an Azure storage account. Learn how this tool and others like it are essential for troubleshooting by developers and operations teams alike.
- [Narrator] Now that we have an Azure Storage account,…we need to take a look inside.…One way is to use the Azure portal,…and I'll click on the learn Azure today tile.…This is our first storage account.…If you did not pin it to your dashboard,…you can also search or use the storage accounts pane.…Here we see the overview panel and we can see…we have blobs, tables, queues, and files…available within this general purpose storage account.…To be able to manipulate the data in the storage account,…you probably want to use the third-party tools…for particular-use case.…
In the case of blobs, you might want…to upload or download tables,…you might want to manipulate data,…or add or remove data from queues.…One such tool is the Microsoft Storage Explorer.…You can download this for free.…Take a look at the documentation page.…The Azure Storage Explorer is available…for Windows, Mac, and Linux.…So click on download and go through the installer.…Once you have it installed, launch it,…and then it'll prompt you to connect…to an Azure Storage account.…
- Azure Storage overview
- Azure Storage security
- Deploying Azure Storage
- Accessing Azure Storage files
- Passing messages with Azure Storage queues
- Storing unstructured data with Azure Storage blobs
- Storing structured data in Azure Storage tables (Cosmos DB)
Skill Level Intermediate
Microsoft Azure Logic Apps First Lookwith Anton Delsink1h 9m Intermediate
4. Azure Storage Files
5. Azure Storage Queues
6. Azure Storage Blobs
7. Azure Storage Tables
Next steps1m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.