- Creating and managing storage accounts in the Azure portal
- Stored access policies for granting privileges
- Encrypting data at rest
- Azure Storage Files and net use
- Querying files
- Accessing files from both SMB and the REST API concurrently
- Using AzCopy to copy data among storage accounts asynchronously
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Anton] Storage in the Cloud is practically synonymous with BLOBs. But there is a lot more to it. BLOBs are great for unstructured data, but so is Files. Come take a deep-dive look at Azure Storage Files. Yes, they actually do look like and behave just like files from the traditional file systems that you're used to. This is very convenient from an application compatibility point of view, and for stepping stones for migration or conversion of applications from traditional on-premises approaches to being Cloud-native applications.
Come learn how to create a storage account with Azure Storage Files, and configure the essential security configuration you need to keep your data safe. First we'll use the Azure Portal, from a convenience point of view. Then we'll get hands on with the command line tools like Azure CLI and PowerShell. And of course then, a further deep dive into the APIs. My name is Anton Delsink. Join me and watch this course for a deep dive into Azure Storage Files.