- Creating a Blob storage account
- Stored access policies for granting privileges
- Shared access signatures
- Encrypting data at rest
- Connecting to blob containers
- Working with append and block blobs
- Azure Storage metadata
- Blob performance considerations
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Instructor] Storage in the cloud is practically synonymous with blobs, so let's take a deep dive into Azure storage blobs. Just about any kind of data can be stored in blobs from images to documents to genomes, tax records, it's all the same to Azure storage blobs. We'll learn how to create a storage account with all the essential security configuration needed to keep our data safe. And initially we'll use the Azure portal for convenience, and then we'll explore more hands-on with command line tools like Azure CLI and PowerShell.
These are essential for automation and then we'll take a true deep dive and work with the API statically. My name is Anton Delsink, join me and watch this course for a deep dive into Azure storage blobs.