- Configuring network and application security
- Infrastructure hardening and baseline configuration
- Secure configuration of an Azure Kubernetes infrastructure
- Policy-based management of resource access and security
- Securing resources at all levels in Azure
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Pete] Cybersecurity is a skillset very much in demand in the modern workplace and demonstrating your competence on the Microsoft Cybersecurity Stack through certification with the AZ-500 exam is a great way to advance your career. There's no better way to ace an exam than to really learn how the features and concepts that will appear on the exam actually work, enabling you to reason your way through any scenario you encounter, and that will be our focus in this course. I'm here to make sure you are ready to crush it. We'll cover all the skills tested mentioned in the Implement Platform Protection Domain, the second domain of the AZ-500 exam with a mix of lecture and hands-on demo to ensure you're familiar with the key details. Hi, I am Pete Zerger, consultant, speaker, author, and Microsoft MVP, and I'm excited to take this journey with you in the second of four exam prep courses for Microsoft's AZ-500 security exam here on LinkedIn Learning. So grab your gear and buckle up, because we're about to take off.