- Customizing a default view in the portal
- Customizing favorites in the portal toolbar
- Creating a report of users
- Creating a custom dashboard
- Cleaning up resources in a resource group
- Using a policy to enforce tagging
- Diagnosing and solve App Service problems
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Instructor] Hello and welcome to Azure Quick Tips for Developers. The cloud is a rapidly changing place with new features and services arriving daily. This series is a collection of quick tips and tricks that will help you see what's possible and how to use new features in Azure. Each move is self contained, it's about a minute long so that you can jump in at any point and learn something new. Topics include cloud governance, resource management, user access, service configuration, and much more. So even if you only have just a minute or two, you can still pick up some valuable skills for working with Azure. Let's get started.
Azure for Developers: Cosmos DBwith Sidney Andrews39m 24s Beginner
Azure for DevOps: Dependency Managementwith Gurinder Singh Mann47m 5s Intermediate
1. Azure Quick Tips for Developers
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.