Learn how to configure Multi-Factor Authentication for your Azure tenant. Explore creating and viewing reports.
- [Instructor] Now let's spend a few minutes exploring…Azure Multi-Factor Authentication…and you may be wondering why are we even talking about it…since you have multi-factor authentication…with your Office 365 description and you would be correct.…Microsoft does offer basic two-step verification…for your Office 365 users…as well as for your Azure global admins.…But if you want a little bit more oomph,…such as providing multi-factor authentication…to all of your users whether they're in Azure or on-premise,…you'll need to move into Azure Multi-Factor Authentication.…
Let's go ahead and take a look…at the multi-factor authentication portal.…We're already in Azure…and we're already in the Azure Active Directory blade.…What you'll need to do is select users and groups…and then all users…and you'll be selecting multi-factor authentication.…If you don't see that there and you only have three dots,…click on the three dots…and that will bring a dropdown menu for you…and it should be listed there.…This will open up…the Azure Multi-Factor Authentication portal.…
- Configuring Azure Multi-Factor Authentication
- Configuring conditional access
- Managing roles in Privileged Identity Management
- Using Azure Information Protection to protect Word documents
- Tracking and revoking documents
- Configuring mobile apps
- Configuring device compliance policies
- Reviewing device settings in Intune
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10: Intune Device Managementwith Ryan Spence1h 39m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Implement Azure Active Directorywith Sharon Bennett1h 21m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure Rights Management: Protecting Datawith Brian Culp1h 16m Intermediate
1. Enterprise Mobility + Security
EMS overview4m 39s
2. Identity and Access Management with Azure Active Directory Premium
3. Information Security and Data Protection Using Azure Information Protection
4. Mobile Device and Application Management with Intune
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.