AuthorRodrigo Díaz Concha
- A comparison of monolithic and microservice architectures
- The main communication mechanisms for microservices
- Designing microservices solutions
- Synchronous communication between microservices
- Writing unit tests for your microservices
- Adding Docker Compose support to a microservices solution
- Deploying microservices
Skill Level Intermediate
- In the past, you as a developer may have encountered problems with monolithic solutions when you wanted to scale applications. Not only are there problems with scalability but you also seen issues with deployability, reliability and availability. Luckily, a solution has come to the forefront in the Tech industry, and it's called Microservices. Microservices are lightweight, decoupled services with a single responsibility and isolate from each other with independent storage, and autonomous deployability. There are many different ways to build microservices but one of my favorites is .NET core. Hi, my name is Rodrigo Diaz Concha. I'm a solutions architect, Microsoft Regional Director and Microsoft MVP for over a decade. What I love about using .NET core, is that it's easy to create robust microservices that can be deployed in Azure. If you don't quite know how to do what I'm talking about, you're in luck because I build this course, is specifically to add on this topic. I'll start with a robust introduction to microservices so you get a full understanding of what we're dealing with, and then, I'll take you through creating some services using .NET core. To build your knowledge even further, I'll cover containerization with Docker and microservices deployment in Azure. Enough talk, let's get down to business.
Azure for Developers: API Managementwith Robby Millsap1h 13m Intermediate
Azure Quick Tips for Developerswith Mike Benkovich36m 29s Intermediate
Azure Service Fabric for Developerswith Rodrigo Díaz Concha1h 49m Intermediate
Azure for Developers: Resource Planningwith Matt Milner40m 36s Beginner
1. Introduction to Microservices
2. Hands On: Creating Microservices with ASP.Net Core
3. Hands On: Synchronous Communication between Microservices
4. Microservices and DevOps
5. Microservices Containerization with Docker
6. Microservices Deployment
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.