Getting to know the basics of Azure Functions can help you to understand how to create small background tasks and how to integrate those in your application design.
- Azure functions is a serveless compute service … to run code on demand. … All this is possible without provisioning … or managing an infrastructure. … When running under consumption mode, … we don't even need to worry about scaling … because the number of instances that we need, … they will scale automatically on the service. … The service takes care of everything for us, … we don't need to worry about anything. … Also, there is no wasted resources … when using the consumption mode because … like a consumption mode, … which is a serveless offering, … we are only going to pay for what you use. … For example, if we have an azure function running … a full month, but it only runs two times a day, … 30 seconds each time in average, … basically we are going to pay for 30 minutes … for running that application the whole month. … It's exactly what we're going to pay, … just the time that this was effectively running. … Some business and area that we have with this. … Softwares of service event processing like, for example, …
This course is an ideal deep dive for Azure admins and DevOps professionals wishing to understand more about how to use Azure App Service—as well as anyone wishing to advance their App Service skills in preparation for the AZ-103 Azure Admin exam.
- Azure App Service plans
- Overview of Azure Logic Apps and Functions
- Creating a web app in Azure
- Scaling web apps
- Running containers
- Managing App Service traffic and more
- Deploying Azure web apps
- Protecting your apps
- Authenticating users
- Backing up and monitoring App Service
Skill Level Intermediate
Azure Administration: Manage Identitieswith Sharon Bennett1h 15m Intermediate
What you should know1m 36s
1. Introduction to Azure App Service
2. Azure Web Apps
3. Managing App Service
5. Security and Advanced Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.