Join Tiago Costa for an in-depth discussion in this video Azure Functions demo, part of Azure Administration: Implement and Manage Application Services.
- [Voiceover] In order to create an Azure Function App … we just need to click create a resource, … just type function, for example, … there you go, Function App. … Then click create. … Now we just to give a proper and unique name … for our Function App so just say Azure Function … LinkedIn Learning. … There you go it's unique, it's available. … I want to use an existing resource group. … Then I need to choose what is the OS, … I can choose between Windows or Linux. … In my case Windows is fine. … The Hosting Plan is where I can choose … between Consumption Plan and the App Service Plan. … For us, okay, Consumption Plan is what we want. … Location. … Then the Runtime Stack. … Like I said before we can run this in .NET Core, … Node, Java or even PowerShell. … And then, a storage account that will help … with our Azure Function … so we need to have an Azure storage account … for logs and all the rest. … And we just need to press create. … Now we just need to wait … for our Function App to be created. …
This course is an ideal deep dive for Azure admins and DevOps professionals wishing to understand more about how to use Azure App Service—as well as anyone wishing to advance their App Service skills in preparation for the AZ-103 Azure Admin exam.
- Azure App Service plans
- Overview of Azure Logic Apps and Functions
- Creating a web app in Azure
- Scaling web apps
- Running containers
- Managing App Service traffic and more
- Deploying Azure web apps
- Protecting your apps
- Authenticating users
- Backing up and monitoring App Service
Skill Level Intermediate
Azure Administration: Manage Identitieswith Sharon Bennett1h 15m Intermediate
What you should know1m 36s
1. Introduction to Azure App Service
2. Azure Web Apps
3. Managing App Service
5. Security and Advanced Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.