- Controlling user access to Azure
- Securing application sign-in with multi-factor authentication
- Managing Azure application secrets
- Managing secrets with Azure Key Vault
- Managed identity for Azure resources
- Securing access to Azure Storage
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Karl] With Azure Services the time to market for application development is faster than ever before. At the same time, any security issues we might face will have a wider impact than ever before. It's a bad day when you discover that the security credentials of your application have leaked. Azure offers a rich set of tools to keep your app secure and protect your credentials. The tools take care of all the heavy lifting, but they can only do that if you understand how they work. Hi, I'm Karl Ots, an Azure MVP, CISSP, and a patented inventor. I invite you to join me for my course on LinkedIn Learning where we'll explore the baseline Azure security controls and discuss Azure application security best practices. You can start incorporating these controls today with your existing projects. However, when you design your systems from the beginning with these features in mind you can easily design, implement, and monitor the security of your apps throughout their development lifecycle.