- Creating your first Azure function
- Building functions with Visual Studio Code
- Pricing options for Azure Functions
- What are triggers and bindings?
- Using timer, HTTP, and Blob Storage triggers
- Implementing custom domain names
- Integration with Azure Key Vault
- CI/CD with Azure Functions
- Solving real-world problems with Azure Functions
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Instructor] Do you want to build serverless solutions using Microsoft Azure? Azure Functions will help you achieve your goals. In this course, we will begin from the basics of Azure Functions, investigating all the main trigger types up to some advanced Azure Functions features like integration with Key Vault, and implementing continuous integration and continuous deployment pipelines. We will learn how to create Azure Functions and how the serverless model will help us building scalable and reliable solutions. We will check how to build Azure Functions with Visual Studio and Visual Studio Code, and how to deploy repository from GitHub. We cover some of the main triggers like http, timer, blob storage, and queue triggers. Then, we will cover some advanced features like cores, custom domains, and SSL in order to encrypt all the traffic. My name is Tiago Costa, and I'm a Cloud Architect and Advisor for Microsoft Azure. I have been working with Azure helping my customers by designing, architecting, and implementing solutions for more than seven years. Welcome to my LinkedIn Learning course.