- Why componentize?
- Azure Artifacts core concepts
- Setting up a package feed
- Configuring the pipeline to push packages to the feed
- Publishing and consuming packages
- Securing Azure DevOps
- Using WhiteSource Bolt in a DevOps pipeline
Skill Level Intermediate
- For teams adopting DevOps, having the right toolchain can help them innovate faster. When was the last time you reviewed the effectiveness of your toolchain? In this course, we take a look at a core part of any DevOps toolchain, the artifact repository. We'll explore the importance of dependency management from understanding architectural complexities and their impacts on our teams to integrating Azure artifacts into our workflow. We'll also look at securing our opensource packages. I'm Gurinder Singh Mann, and I work with companies to maximize benefits and business outcomes from cloud and blockchain technologies. DevOps is fundamental to the success of my clients, and I've worked with organizations from startups to Fortune 500 companies to help them integrate it into their workflows. So, join me on my LinkedIn Learning course, and let's dig deeper into Azure DevOps.