Learn how to install the Azure CLI on Windows and deploy a new Azure resource group and storage account from the command line. Then learn how to create a storage account from the Azure portal command shell.
- [Instructor] Deploying storage acccounts…from the Azure portal is easily done.…You can do most of what you need to do from the portal.…However, for continuous deployment or DevOps,…any of those kinds of automation processes,…you're probably going to use command line,…whether it's the Azure command line…or PowerShell, or similar.…So let's go to a brand new Windows 10 installation,…and go and install the Azure command line,…which in fact, is the cross platform.…So in this case, here I have a Windows machine,…and we can navigate to the documentation page…for the Azure CLI, command line interface,…and you can see in this document,…they do discuss installation on Mac, on Linux,…and even with Docker.…
In my case, I'll use the Windows installer.…Click on the MSI link.…So I click on Save, and once downloaded, run the MSI.…If you accept the license agreement,…click the box and click install, accept the UAC prompt,…and once completed, click finish.…So now we have a command line interface installed…that's cross platform, and so the commands we'll use now…
- Azure Storage overview
- Azure Storage security
- Deploying Azure Storage
- Accessing Azure Storage files
- Passing messages with Azure Storage queues
- Storing unstructured data with Azure Storage blobs
- Storing structured data in Azure Storage tables (Cosmos DB)
Skill Level Intermediate
NoSQL Development with Azure Redis and C#with Anton Delsink4h 14m Intermediate
4. Azure Storage Files
5. Azure Storage Queues
6. Azure Storage Blobs
7. Azure Storage Tables
Next steps1m 19s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.