Azure CDN allows you to reduce load times and saving bandwidth by offloading static content to the Azure CDN service. Azure CDN is then served by a network of edge server spread across the world. In this video, learn how you can offload the static content of your applications using the Azure CDN service.
- When you are developing large scale applications … performance and load times are important part … of the design process. … Azure CDN will help your application performance … by serving static content through their edge servers … instead of your app serving the content directly. … So basically Azure CDN can be used to scale your web … application globally by increasing the web … application performance. … Default caching to a TTL of seven days. … So this means that when you are caching … a static content, by default, that static content … will leave for seven days. … Of course, if you needed, you can change this value … and if you need to update that content you need to purge … the content in order for the content to be updated. … Also supports HTTP/2 and also content restriction … by country so if you don't want to serve a … certain country you can restrict it using the … AZURE CDN service. … You can create CDN endpoints from a storage account. … So you have a storage account with a blog container …
This course is an ideal deep dive for Azure admins and DevOps professionals wishing to understand more about how to use Azure App Service—as well as anyone wishing to advance their App Service skills in preparation for the AZ-103 Azure Admin exam.
- Azure App Service plans
- Overview of Azure Logic Apps and Functions
- Creating a web app in Azure
- Scaling web apps
- Running containers
- Managing App Service traffic and more
- Deploying Azure web apps
- Protecting your apps
- Authenticating users
- Backing up and monitoring App Service
Skill Level Intermediate
Azure Administration: Manage Identitieswith Sharon Bennett1h 15m Intermediate
What you should know1m 36s
1. Introduction to Azure App Service
2. Azure Web Apps
3. Managing App Service
5. Security and Advanced Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.