In this demonstration video, Sharon will show you how to setup Azure Backup for files and folders on a server as well as how to back up an Azure virtual machine. This process includes setting up the recovery vault in Azure and configuring the storage options. Recovering files will also be demonstrated.
- [Instructor] I'm gonna show you how we create…a simple file folder backup within Azure.…Right now I am in the Azure portal.…You will notice, though, that I am in the portal…through an RDP session to an Azure virtual machine.…This is for demonstration purposes.…In the real world, this could be your on-premise environment…but it could also be an Azure virtual machine.…As I've already mentioned, I like to do…everything from the resource group.…I am going to access the resource group mscloud,…the one we have been working with.…As before, I'm simply gonna click Add to add a new service.…
I'm gonna search for recovery.…I'm looking for Backup and Site Recovery,…and I'm gonna go ahead and just select Create.…I am going to name our vault, associate it…with the Pay As You Go subscription,…I'm going to use the existing resource group,…and I'm gonna go ahead and create.…The deployment will take a few moments.…As you can see, our deployment has succeeded.…I'm back in the resource group and I can see…that the backup recovery services vault has been created.…
- Understanding cloud technologies
- Why Azure?
- Creating virtual networks and storage
- Using Azure Active Directory for identity management and protection
- Disaster recovery with Azure Backup and Azure Site Recovery
- Working with virtual machines