We go through our Azure Devops setup and discuss how our drift management solution can be integration into the devops pipeline.
- [Instructor] We're going to be reviewing … our desired state configuration process in Azure. … Let's navigate to our Azure Automation Account. … So if you see I've already created one. … I'm going to select that. … Now in the left hand navigation panel, … we want to select State configuration … under Configuration Management. … In here, there are four tabs at the top. … The Node section includes onboarded machines. … We can onboard them through the Add button. … So let's do that. … Through this process, we can select a machine, … and make it available for DSC. … We also have the option of doing … these steps through PowerShell. … So let's just head out of here. … The Configurations tab contains a set … of configurations we've created. … We can see which ones are compiled … and which ones are still in draft. … We can also compose configurations within the portal. … Complied configurations … includes configurations we've compiled. … Once a configuration is compiled … and applied to a Node, we can't delete it …
AuthorGurinder Singh Mann
- Developing an infrastructure strategy
- Managing technical debt
- Managing Amazon Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Deploying applications on AKS
- Scaling your Kubernetes clusters
- Implementing infrastructure as code
- Deploying Azure resources via Terraform
- Implementing security and compliance
Skill Level Intermediate
Azure for DevOps: Dependency Managementwith Gurinder Singh Mann47m 5s Intermediate
Who is this course for?1m 4s
1. Infrastructure and Configuration Management
2. Manage Kubernetes Service
3. Implementing Infrastructure as Code
4. Implement Security and Compliance
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.