- Choices for data recovery
- Creating the Recovery Services vault
- Backing up and recovering data with Azure Backup Server
- Key features in Azure Site Recovery
- Automation features in Azure Site Recovery
- Configuring Azure Site Recovery plans
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Matt] Welcome to this course on business continuity with Azure. I hope you're as excited about these technologies as I am, but I just wanted to do a quick note to welcome you into this class and first off, say thank you so much for choosing this course to learn how to protect your environments inside of Azure. I appreciate it. I appreciate you for attending this course, and really when we start talking about business continuity is something that we've been doing in IT for forever, backing up our data, protecting our workloads. It's vital, vital, vital to all the environments that we have, so it's something that we have to do. The great thing about this when we think about when we include cloud technologies like Azure, it gets really, really exciting. There are some amazing choices you can have in your environment to protect your data, and here's a cool thing about Azure is not only is it a backup where we can actually send things to to protect it, Azure can also become a very powerful recovery environment for you, as well. So I hope you enjoy this course. I hope you get a lot out of it. Thank you again so much for watching this course, and have a blessed day.