Get a high-level overview of Azure AD Identity Protection, including discovering event and user risks and the options to configure remediation.
- [Instructor] Azure Active Directory Identity Protection…is a service that safeguards our user accounts…from being compromised.…It's available in EMS…when you choose Azure Active Directory, the P2 level.…There are several benefits to using…Azure Active Directory Identity Protection including…the service will identify possible weaknesses…in the identities in your environment,…the service will respond…to suspicious activity automatically,…it will proactively auto-remediate future risks or events,…and finally it will provide additional reporting.…
Before we look at Azure Active Directory…Identity Protection, let's first take a look…at how our identities we're exploited in the past.…An attacker would access an environment…by stealing a user account or identity,…and this was usually done…through a phishing attack of some sort.…Once the attacker had access to the environment,…then they would begin to find breaches…within our environment.…As they discovered more breaches,…they could gain additional privilege to their accounts,…
- Configuring Azure Multi-Factor Authentication
- Configuring conditional access
- Managing roles in Privileged Identity Management
- Using Azure Information Protection to protect Word documents
- Tracking and revoking documents
- Configuring mobile apps
- Configuring device compliance policies
- Reviewing device settings in Intune
Skill Level Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Active Directory (2016)with David Elfassy2h 1m Intermediate
Windows 10: Intune Device Managementwith Ryan Spence1h 39m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure Rights Management: Protecting Datawith Brian Culp1h 16m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Implement Azure Active Directorywith Sharon Bennett1h 21m Intermediate
1. Enterprise Mobility + Security
EMS overview4m 39s
2. Identity and Access Management with Azure Active Directory Premium
3. Information Security and Data Protection Using Azure Information Protection
4. Mobile Device and Application Management with Intune
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.