This video gives an overview of security features like MFA, conditional access, identity protection, PIM, and other security-specific features.
- [Instructor] Now let's talk about security. … I don't think I need to explain why this is important. … Although Azure AD is technically … just an identity and access management system, … it takes a really sophisticated, … multilayered approach to security. … Based on the criticality there are several barriers … that we administrators can put in place … before a user is allowed into the directory. … The first barrier, of course, is the user credentials. … The second barrier is one of the most popular features, … Azure AD conditional access. … Back in the day user identities were tied … to a bulky desktop and confined to the corporate network, … but things sure have changed. … Identities today are geographically distributed, … dynamic, and portable. … You can have a user sitting in any corner of the world … using any device. … So credentials in itself are no longer enough anymore … to sufficiently verify a user's identity. … That's where Azure AD conditional access comes in. … In addition to credentials, conditional access rules …
AuthorKunal D Mehta
- Using the Azure AD Connect tool
- User and group management in Azure
- Azure AD security features
- Azure AD support for open standards
- Provisioning an Azure AD tenant
- How Azure AD may affect infrastructure costs and growth
- How Azure AD impacts employee efficiency
Skill Level Beginner
Microsoft Azure: Security Conceptswith David Elfassy2h 9m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Networking Conceptswith David Elfassy1h 54m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Active Directory (2017)with David Elfassy2h 6m Intermediate
1. Azure Active Directory Fundamentals
2. Industry Standards and Compliance
3. Provisioning an Azure AD Tenant
4. Potential Business Impact of Azure AD Adoption
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.