This video explains how Azure AD is seen in action powering a multi-billion dollar company and meeting SLAs, to prove it's not just all big talk. Plus, learn some fun facts.
- [Instructor] One of the best case studies to follow … would be that of Microsoft itself … because essentially, all of its products in the cloud … are powered by Azure AD under the hood … for identity and access. … These products include … Microsoft Enterprise Mobility + Security suite, … Office 365, Microsoft 365, Microsoft Intune, … and the Log Analytics workspaces in Azure. … Every single user of these products … is authenticated and authorized by Azure AD, … and the scale at which these products operate is massive. … Here are some estimates based on the latest numbers. … Almost 90% of Fortune 500 companies use Azure … in some form or another. … Then, there are over 20 million Azure AD tenants … in production environments right now. … That equates to over 800 million objects … across the tenants combined in production environments, … and on an average, Azure AD processes … over two billion authentications every single day … for allowing access to these and other products in Azure. …
AuthorKunal D Mehta
- Using the Azure AD Connect tool
- User and group management in Azure
- Azure AD security features
- Azure AD support for open standards
- Provisioning an Azure AD tenant
- How Azure AD may affect infrastructure costs and growth
- How Azure AD impacts employee efficiency
Skill Level Beginner
Microsoft Azure: Security Conceptswith David Elfassy2h 9m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Networking Conceptswith David Elfassy1h 54m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Active Directorywith David Elfassy2h 6m Intermediate
1. Azure Active Directory Fundamentals
2. Industry Standards and Compliance
3. Provisioning an Azure AD Tenant
4. Potential Business Impact of Azure AD Adoption
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.