Learn how to navigate the Azure AD Connect Health portal, to review the current status of the health of the on-premises Active Directory Domain Services.
- If you've been using Azure for some time,…you're probably familiar with the Azure Active Directory…Connect Sync tool,…which syncs our on premise Active Directory…to Azure Active Directory.…And as you can see here,…I'm in Azure Active Directory Connect Health…which is a part of that sync tool.…From this blade, we can quickly see if there's any…issues with that sync…and we do so by drilling into…the Azure Active Directory Connect Sync dialogue box.…And here we can see that we have our Azure Active Directory.…
We do not have any current Alerts…and we can see it was last updated a few hours ago.…Going to drill into that a little bit further.…And now we have some information about the actual server…that the Azure Active Directory Connect tool is sitting on…and our demo here is actually sitting on EMSDC2.…Now there are two Dcs in my environment…but I opted to put it on DC2.…I can drill a little bit further into there if I wanted to.…Again, we have a little bit more information.…Last Boot Time, Last Upload, and the current Status…
- Configuring Azure Multi-Factor Authentication
- Configuring conditional access
- Managing roles in Privileged Identity Management
- Using Azure Information Protection to protect Word documents
- Tracking and revoking documents
- Configuring mobile apps
- Configuring device compliance policies
- Reviewing device settings in Intune
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10: Intune Device Managementwith Ryan Spence1h 39m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure Rights Management: Protecting Datawith Brian Culp1h 16m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Implement Azure Active Directorywith Sharon Bennett1h 21m Intermediate
1. Enterprise Mobility + Security
EMS overview4m 39s
2. Identity and Access Management with Azure Active Directory Premium
3. Information Security and Data Protection Using Azure Information Protection
4. Mobile Device and Application Management with Intune
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.