Join Tiago Costa for an in-depth discussion in this video Authenticate users in Azure Web Apps demo, part of Azure Administration: Implement and Manage Application Services.
- [Instructor] So I just created a web app … that is called LinkedIn Learning Demo Auth, … and I just deployed a simple web application over here, … and you can see if we click here. … So there you go, we see that our web app is fully working, … I can access my app with no questions being asked. … Now what I want to do is to configure … authentication and authorization. … So on the menu, I just need to go … to the Authentication/Authorization section, … and as you can see, basically this is not configured … because we have anonymous access to the web app, … so I want to have authorization configured, … so let's just turn this to On, … we select here that by default, … I want to go to Azure Active Directory, … and now I need to configure Azure Active Directory. … So there is an Express mode, this will just create an app … called LinkedIn Learning Demo Auth, … so this the app registration process … that is going to happen on Azure Active Directory. … So I'll just press OK in here, … and now in this screen we just press Save. …
This course is an ideal deep dive for Azure admins and DevOps professionals wishing to understand more about how to use Azure App Service—as well as anyone wishing to advance their App Service skills in preparation for the AZ-103 Azure Admin exam.
- Azure App Service plans
- Overview of Azure Logic Apps and Functions
- Creating a web app in Azure
- Scaling web apps
- Running containers
- Managing App Service traffic and more
- Deploying Azure web apps
- Protecting your apps
- Authenticating users
- Backing up and monitoring App Service
Skill Level Intermediate
Azure Administration: Manage Identitieswith Sharon Bennett1h 15m Intermediate
What you should know1m 36s
1. Introduction to Azure App Service
2. Azure Web Apps
3. Managing App Service
5. Security and Advanced Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.