Learn that there are two ways of authenticating against various COG APIs—here we demonstrate the access token mechanism.
- Now, we just saw an example of converting speech to text.…It was pretty impressive.…But, can we do the reverse?…Can we convert text to speech?…Absolutely.…Let's try that out.…So, I'm going to convert this call now,…and I'm going to write a function that says:…convertTexttoSpeech.…And, it'll just get some input text like this,…and that'll be string.…
And, I'll just say: convertTexttoSpeech…and say, "This is a test of text to speech."…So, now let's write the details of this particular function.…So, the way we're going to write this function is…that first I'm going to authenticate,…and I'm going to get an access token, okay.…So, first I'm going to authenticate.…Notice that the end point I used in speech to text was…speechToTextEndpoint.…
But, there is a second end point, here.…I don't know if you noticed, but it says: sts.…That is security token service.…So, I'm going to use that and get an access token.…And, with that access token, I'll be able to do…text to speech.…I'll be able to call that API in an authenticated manner.…
- Exploring the possibilities of the Vision API
- Submitting an image to the Vision API for processing
- Asking the Vision API to recognize faces
- Working with the Speech API
- Writing speech-to-text code
- Working with the Language API
- Getting languages for translation
- Language Understanding (LUIS) concepts
Skill Level Intermediate
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 1with Scott Peterson45m 41s Intermediate
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 2with Scott Peterson50m 17s Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Design Advanced Applicationswith Sharon Bennett1h 28m Intermediate
1. The Vision API
2. The Speech API
3. The Language API
Next steps1m 42s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.