Join Chander Dhall for an in-depth discussion in this video Application setup, part of NoSQL Development with DocumentDB in Azure.
- [Male Instructor] Now it's time for a demo.…We'll create a very simple MVC app…that will talk to Documentdb.…The app will create a list of products…with the ability to update and delete them.…So when we come to Visual Studio you can say…"Start New Project"…or you can also go to "File" "New Project"…and that brings you to the same place.…You go to Web,…pick "ASP.NET web application"…and you can call it whatever you want.…I'm just going to call it Documentdb Course.…And hit "enter".…
We're going to pick MVC.…We could have done "Empty"…but I don't want to spend lot of time on MVC…because this is, of course, in Documentdb…so in order to keep things simple…we'll go with this option.…Just to make sure everything is working…either you can hit Control + Shift + B…or you can right click "Solution" and "Build the Solution".…Build succeeded so we're going to go ahead…and remove things we don't really want.…There's a lot of things we don't want here.…But I'll just remove…a couple of things…like the controllers.…
We're going to have to go ahead…
- Back-end scaling fundamentals
- Fallacies of distributed computing
- Consistency models
- Data migration
- DocumentDB with .NET and Node.js
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Backend Scaling Fundamentals
2. Get Started with DocumentDB
3. DocumentDB with .NET
4. DocumentDB with Node.js
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.