This video gives an overview of the Azure AD application platform, listing solutions for various types of SaaS and PaaS applications.
- [Instructor] Now let's talk about the type … of applications Azure AD supports. … For the ease of understanding, … I like to break this mammoth platform down into four parts. … Categorized by application type and its requirements. … First, SaaS applications. … We don't just have support for SaaS applications, … we also get an apps gallery, … full of apps pre-integrated with Azure AD. … Just like you have the Play Store … or the App store on Android or iOS. … You don't need to do any coding. … It's pretty much one click to provision. … Business apps, collaboration apps, … social media apps, productivity apps, … the most popular apps in every category is right there. … If it so happens, that the app you need isn't available … in the apps gallery, that's not going to be a problem at all. … You can also integrate non gallery SaaS apps with Azure AD. … You just have to walk through a wizard … where it asks you to configure … the single sign on properties of the app for integration … and within a few minutes, you should be done. …
AuthorKunal D Mehta
- Using the Azure AD Connect tool
- User and group management in Azure
- Azure AD security features
- Azure AD support for open standards
- Provisioning an Azure AD tenant
- How Azure AD may affect infrastructure costs and growth
- How Azure AD impacts employee efficiency
Skill Level Beginner
Microsoft Azure: Security Conceptswith David Elfassy2h 9m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Networking Conceptswith David Elfassy1h 54m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Active Directory (2017)with David Elfassy2h 6m Intermediate
1. Azure Active Directory Fundamentals
2. Industry Standards and Compliance
3. Provisioning an Azure AD Tenant
4. Potential Business Impact of Azure AD Adoption
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.