In this video, learn how various provisioned Application Insights instances are collected in this area.
- [Instructor] Now let's go into the Insights area. … Let's look at applications over here, okay what is this? … Well let's go to All Resources for a second, I want you … to remember the name here and this icon. … Let's go into All Resources. … It's an instance of application insights. … So that's exactly what it is. … From Azure monitor under Applications I have the ability … to look at all the application insights instances … that are configured in my application. … So for instance this particular Azure application insights … instance is for the app service the simple (mumbles) site … that I had running, all of that is running in an app service … and it is connected to an app insights instance. … From here right through Azure monitor I can do all instances … off application insights and I can work with them … exactly like I would do outside of here, that is insights … under Azure monitor. … …
- Using Application Insights to track and record exceptions
- Viewing exception details
- Diagnostic logging
- Viewing activity logs in Azure Monitor
- Assessing service health in Azure Monitor
- Displaying parameters from VMs and containers
- Tracking network-related assets
- Estimating your bill
- Viewing security and performance recommendations
Skill Level Intermediate
What you should know1m 39s
1. Application Insights
2. Diagnostic Logging
3. Azure Monitor
Next steps2m 11s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.