Before you're able to run an application under the Azure App Service you need an App Service plan. Is this video, see a comparison of all the existing tiers and discover how you can select the best for your applications.
- [Instructor] Using the App Services … when we create an app, our app will run under … an App Service Plan. … An App Service Plan defines a set of compute resources … for a web app to run. … Those compute resources are analog … to the server firemen conventional web hosting. … One of more apps can be configured to run … the same computing resources, and in this way, … of course, they are going to share … the same compute resources. … The App Service Plan is defined by: … what is the Azure region where you want … to host your App Service Plan, … how many instances are you going to run this, … the instance size, and also the pricing tier. … When we have an Azure App Services, … we can have an Azure App Services … that is a totally empty Azure App Service, … you're still being charged by that, … but we can also have an app, or a second app, … or even unlimited app, so this is something … that we can run on our App Services. … So, according to Microsoft, … we can run unlimited applications. …
This course is an ideal deep dive for Azure admins and DevOps professionals wishing to understand more about how to use Azure App Service—as well as anyone wishing to advance their App Service skills in preparation for the AZ-103 Azure Admin exam.
- Azure App Service plans
- Overview of Azure Logic Apps and Functions
- Creating a web app in Azure
- Scaling web apps
- Running containers
- Managing App Service traffic and more
- Deploying Azure web apps
- Protecting your apps
- Authenticating users
- Backing up and monitoring App Service
Skill Level Intermediate
Azure Administration: Manage Identitieswith Sharon Bennett1h 15m Intermediate
What you should know1m 36s
1. Introduction to Azure App Service
2. Azure Web Apps
3. Managing App Service
5. Security and Advanced Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.