Join Tiago Costa for an in-depth discussion in this video App Service plan demo, part of Azure Administration: Implement and Manage Application Services.
- In order to create an app service plan … we go to the Azure portal and then … in the Azure portal we click where it says … create a resource. … We just search for app service plan … and we're just going to click create. … And then on the app service plan create page … I just need to select a resource group … where I want to create my app service plan. … I just need to provide a name. … I'll just say ASP for my app service plan. … I'll just call it demo. … I choose the operating system so in my case … I want to choose a Windows operating system … for my app service plan. … And then I need to select one of the available region. … I will just go for East US. … And then I need to select pricing tier. … For now, by default, we get the Standard S1 … which is okay, but if you want it to change … you can just click here. Change size. … And then you can see all the options that … we talk about in the course. … So free, shared, the basic. … Under production we have the standard and the premium. …
This course is an ideal deep dive for Azure admins and DevOps professionals wishing to understand more about how to use Azure App Service—as well as anyone wishing to advance their App Service skills in preparation for the AZ-103 Azure Admin exam.
- Azure App Service plans
- Overview of Azure Logic Apps and Functions
- Creating a web app in Azure
- Scaling web apps
- Running containers
- Managing App Service traffic and more
- Deploying Azure web apps
- Protecting your apps
- Authenticating users
- Backing up and monitoring App Service
Skill Level Intermediate
Azure Administration: Manage Identitieswith Sharon Bennett1h 15m Intermediate
What you should know1m 36s
1. Introduction to Azure App Service
2. Azure Web Apps
3. Managing App Service
5. Security and Advanced Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.