We run the project in this video. Learn how the Vision API can recognize the details of a submitted image.
- [Instructor] Now let's go ahead and run this project.…Basically, what I intend to do now…is that I intend to call analyzeImage,…pass in a file name, and then hopefully…if everything is read properly,…it should call this function here…and it should tell me whether…it's an error or success.…I would like you to notice that I have a typo here.…You'll see that the typo is actually…caught by the API and I want to show you…how the error message looks like.…
I'm going to need some images to try this out.…Luckily, I have couple of images here.…One is a dog, second is a sunset.…I'm going to drop them in the source folder.…You're welcome to use these images…but I encourage you to try it with really any image.…Let's try the dog image first.…Let's go in here and I'm going to…go ahead with this typo, set a break point here,…and call analyzeImage dog.jpg…and hit F5.…
You see that the break point does get hit…but if I hover over body, it says…specified feature type is not valid.…Okay, we need to fix that typo.…As you notice here, we show features.…
- Exploring the possibilities of the Vision API
- Submitting an image to the Vision API for processing
- Asking the Vision API to recognize faces
- Working with the Speech API
- Writing speech-to-text code
- Working with the Language API
- Getting languages for translation
- Language Understanding (LUIS) concepts
Skill Level Intermediate
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 1with Scott Peterson45m 41s Intermediate
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 2with Scott Peterson50m 17s Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Design Advanced Applicationswith Sharon Bennett1h 28m Intermediate
1. The Vision API
2. The Speech API
3. The Language API
Next steps1m 42s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.