Discover how to transition to an Azure environment as an AWS pro. Learn how the two platforms compare, and explore key cloud services in both Azure and AWS.
- [Instructor] Whether you intend to become more scalable, fall tolerant or enhance your development spring cycles by leveraging cloud computing, you cannot overlook that Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure are two likely options. In today's modern service-oriented architecture, using multi-cloud as a strategy grants you or your business the cutting edge. You need in cloud securities such as identity and systemic access controls that breathe life to zero trust security patterns by using granular, role-based access controls. Let us not disregard the pervasive JSON and YAML templates that help build infrastructure stacks dynamically with the power of devops, source control features and speed of agile methods. These essential resources contain some similarities but include caveats amongst leaders in cloud computing. Hello, I'm David and my vision is to drive digital innovation to modernize different companies. Let's begin.
- Azure service-oriented architecture
- Microsoft Azure network resources
- Configuring an Azure Virtual Network
- Azure and AWS compute resources
- Azure and AWS storage services
- Azure infrastructure as code resources
- AWS cloud formation templates