Learn what prebuilt models are and which are available. Explore the process of adding one to your app. Also, see training and publishing the app.
- Now I've created a new LUIS application,…I've added a key into it, but we haven't added…any logic or other domains inside this LUIS…application, so let's do that next.…Access your application, and you have the ability…of adding intents and entities by hand.…But perhaps the easiest way to get started with LUIS…is just to pick one of the existing prebuilt domains.…Currently in preview are certainly very valuable.…
Click on the prebuilt domains link,…and you see here that there are a number of…prebuilt domains that you can pick from.…I'll just go ahead and pick the first…one, which is the calendar domain.…Now once this domain has been added into…your application, go back to intents.…And you see here that a number of intents have been added.…Each intent is associated with one or more utterances.…
Let's click on it and find out what it looks like.…So Calendar.Find, well, do I have anything on Wednesday?…See there?…So multiple utterances could mean…Calendar.Find; that makes sense.…Let's click on entities: Calendar.Subject.…
- Text Analytics API
- Detecting language using text analytics
- Detecting key phrases and sentiment
- Bing Spell Check API
- Translator Text API
- Writing code for translating between languages
- Performing text-to-speech
- Language Understanding (LUIS)
- Writing code to create a LUIS app
Skill Level Advanced
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 1with Scott Peterson45m 41s Intermediate
Learning Microsoft Cognitive Services for Developerswith Sahil Malik1h 42m Intermediate
1. The Basics
2. Text Analytics API
3. Bing Spell Check API
4. Translator Text API
6. LUIS Authoring APIs
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.