Learn how to add a web URL, LOB app, Office 365 apps, and a Windows Store app to Intune, which can be installed by the user.
- [Instructor] Now that we have the device, compliance,…and configuration configured,…let's go ahead and move into mobile apps.…And this is a section where we can go ahead…and assign applications to these devices.…Gone are the days where our users would have…to bring the devices into the office…and IT would configure them.…You'll find this under Manage and then Mobile Apps,…then go ahead and click on Apps under Manage.…We're going to add four different types of apps here…to show you the difference between them.…First, click on Add…and then click on your App Type.…
So, you have a Store app,…and this can be from the Android, iOS,…Windows Phone 8.1 or Windows,…the Office 365 Suite, which will only work for Windows 10,…and others, including Web Apps and Line-of-business.…And we'll go ahead and add in one of each,…starting off with Windows.…Go ahead, click on App information Configure,…and you'll go ahead and add in the information for the app.…For our Windows Store app, I'm going to use VLC,…one of my favorite video players.…
- Configuring Azure Multi-Factor Authentication
- Configuring conditional access
- Managing roles in Privileged Identity Management
- Using Azure Information Protection to protect Word documents
- Tracking and revoking documents
- Configuring mobile apps
- Configuring device compliance policies
- Reviewing device settings in Intune
Skill Level Intermediate
Windows 10: Intune Device Managementwith Ryan Spence1h 39m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure Rights Management: Protecting Datawith Brian Culp1h 16m Intermediate
Microsoft Azure: Implement Azure Active Directorywith Sharon Bennett1h 21m Intermediate
1. Enterprise Mobility + Security
EMS overview4m 39s
2. Identity and Access Management with Azure Active Directory Premium
3. Information Security and Data Protection Using Azure Information Protection
4. Mobile Device and Application Management with Intune
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.