See why and how you can add new resource keys from the Azure portal into a LUIS app.
- [Interviewer] Now we just provisioned…a LUIS application in www.luis.ai.…Let's click on it, go to the publish tab,…then scroll down here and look at the add key button.…Well, what is the use of that add key button?…The free key that has been given to you…has limited capabilities.…Perhaps you want to add more bandwidth…into your LUIS application.…Well that is where…you would want to add more resources and keys.…
How do we do that?…Well, you flip over to the Azure portal…and remember to sign in…using the same credentials…that you have used in your LUIS application.…Go ahead and click on the create resource link…and search for LUIS.…You should see a choice here called language understanding.…Go ahead and click on it…and click the create button.…Here you'll be asked to fill a simple form,…give your application a name,…pick a location, I'll put mine in west US,…pick a pricing tier, and you see here…that here is where I can upgrade…my pricing tier or simply add more keys if I wish.…
Pick a resources group or create a new one,…
- Text Analytics API
- Detecting language using text analytics
- Detecting key phrases and sentiment
- Bing Spell Check API
- Translator Text API
- Writing code for translating between languages
- Performing text-to-speech
- Language Understanding (LUIS)
- Writing code to create a LUIS app
Skill Level Advanced
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 1with Scott Peterson45m 41s Intermediate
Learning Microsoft Cognitive Services for Developerswith Sahil Malik1h 42m Intermediate
1. The Basics
2. Text Analytics API
3. Bing Spell Check API
4. Translator Text API
6. LUIS Authoring APIs
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.