It is important that our project should also allow for debugging, so we can examine variable values at runtime. In this video, learn about adding debugging support in the project.
- [Instructor] Next in our Node.js TypeScript project,…let's go ahead and add support for debugging.…So, what I intend to do, is that anytime I hit F5,…in this project, I want to start debugging,…and the easiest way to do that,…is add a launch.json file in a folder called .vscode.…Here, I'm going to create a new file called launch.json,…and here let's go ahead and add a configuration.…
Now, it adds this configuration that is not very useful,…it's just giving me some starter help, but really,…all we care about this, is this configurations area,…because this is a really simple application.…Just a single configuration is all we need.…So here I'm going to go ahead…and add a configuration called Start,…and this will be type...…since this is a Node.js project, so I'll choose node,…This'll be a launch, so we're not attaching to a process,…we're launching a new process.…
And let's go ahead and give it arguments,…so the arguments that I wish to provide it are,…basically let's run the active file,…so I'm just going to say dollar relative file.…
- Exploring the possibilities of the Vision API
- Submitting an image to the Vision API for processing
- Asking the Vision API to recognize faces
- Working with the Speech API
- Writing speech-to-text code
- Working with the Language API
- Getting languages for translation
- Language Understanding (LUIS) concepts
Skill Level Intermediate
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 1with Scott Peterson45m 41s Intermediate
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 2with Scott Peterson50m 17s Intermediate
1. The Vision API
2. The Speech API
3. The Language API
Next steps1m 42s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.