Continuing with the set up of a debuggable Node.js project, this video demonstrates how to add TypeScript support and explains the choices made.
- [Narrator] Now when we're writing code, we wish to…be able to debug that code as well.…As in, any code that I write in index dot ts,…it would be nice if I hit F5, and I give it a break point…in this ts file.…And then I can examine variables et cetera.…Or I can launch debugging through this menu up here.…How do we do that in VS code?…Well it's actually quite simple.…You create a folder called dot vscode.…If you're familiar with vscode, you probably know that…that is the folder where settings unique to your project,…this project go.…
Here I'm going to create a file called launch dot json,…and in this file I'm going to add a configuration that…will allow me to debug this particular project.…Let me explain what this does.…You can have more than one configuration…in a launch dot json file.…The idea behind having more than one configuration…is for more complicated projects, where you may want to…launch perhaps, two instances of a process.…You know, maybe you want to launch an old server,…and a chrome debugger and then sort of connect the two.…
- Text Analytics API
- Detecting language using text analytics
- Detecting key phrases and sentiment
- Bing Spell Check API
- Translator Text API
- Writing code for translating between languages
- Performing text-to-speech
- Language Understanding (LUIS)
- Writing code to create a LUIS app
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Microsoft Cognitive Services for Developerswith Sahil Malik1h 42m Intermediate
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 1with Scott Peterson45m 41s Intermediate
Microsoft Cognitive Services for Developers: 1 Visionwith Sahil Malik2h 35m Intermediate
1. The Basics
2. Text Analytics API
3. Bing Spell Check API
4. Translator Text API
6. LUIS Authoring APIs
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.