In this video, Pete Zerger covers activating your Azure AD Premium P2 trial, assigning licenses to users, and automating license assignment with Azure AD group-based licensing.
- [Narrator] Now I'll demonstrate how to activate…your Azure AD Premium P2 Trial…and assign licenses to users.…At this point, I'll assume you've already signed up…for an Azure AD Trial.…Let's start by activating our trial.…I'll make sure I'm working in the new Azure Portal,…as it provides features not available…in the legacy Classic Portal.…This is the Azure Portal.…This is the Classic Portal.…I'll click on Azure Active Directory,…then Licenses.…
I have no products activated yet,…so I'll now click on All Products,…and then Try/Buy.…Under Azure AD Premium,…I'll click on Free Trial,…and then Activate.…The Azure AD Premium Trial will be enabled almost instantly.…At this point, I can create a user…and assign Azure AD Premium Licenses right away.…I'll click on Azure Active Directory,…Users and Groups, All Users, and New User.…
I can create a user…and assign Azure AD Premium Licenses right away.…I'll navigate to the Azure Active Directory,…and All Users.…You should automatically be…signed into the Default Directory.…Let's create a new user and assign a license.…
In this course—the first in the series—Microsoft MVP Pete Zerger takes you through the basics of setting up endpoint protection. He begins by explaining how to set up Azure Active Directory Premium. Next, he goes into enabling multi-factor authentication, followed by setting conditions for secure access. To wrap up, Pete covers managing mobile devices with Intune, and publishing applications with Azure AD App Proxy.
- Setting up Azure Active Directory for an organization
- Enabling user-level and application-level multi-factor authentication
- Setting conditions for secure access
- Planning a mobile device management (MDM) strategy
- How Intune (standalone) MDM works
- How Intune mobile application management works
- Publishing applications with Azure AD App Proxy
- Assigning users and groups