Creating your Azure App Service infrastructure is a task that can be done using several techniques. You can use PowerShell, Bash, or even using the Azure Portal. Developing ARM templates is the best practice when it comes to creating an Azure Infrastructure. In this video, learn how to create ARM templates for the Azure App Service.
- [Instructor] Azure Resource Manager … is the deployment and managed service for Azure. … It provides a consistent management layer … that enables you to create, update, … and delete resources in your Azure subscriptions. … You can use it to access, control, audit, … and even tag in features to secure and organize … your resources even after the first deployments. … We have some certain terminologies. … ARM stands for Azure Resource Manager. … We also have a resource, … so every resource that you deploy to Azure, … like when you deploy a virtual machine, … and you also create a NIC and an IP, … so all of this are independent resources, … the IP address will be a resource, … the NIC will be another resource, … and the VM itself will represent only the Compute. … You can also have resource groups. … All resources need to be within a resource group, … so a resource group is kind of a container … for your resources. … And we also have a resource provider. … That is a service that provides Azure resources. …
This course is an ideal deep dive for Azure admins and DevOps professionals wishing to understand more about how to use Azure App Service—as well as anyone wishing to advance their App Service skills in preparation for the AZ-103 Azure Admin exam.
- Azure App Service plans
- Overview of Azure Logic Apps and Functions
- Creating a web app in Azure
- Scaling web apps
- Running containers
- Managing App Service traffic and more
- Deploying Azure web apps
- Protecting your apps
- Authenticating users
- Backing up and monitoring App Service
Skill Level Intermediate
Azure Administration: Manage Identitieswith Sharon Bennett1h 15m Intermediate
What you should know1m 36s
1. Introduction to Azure App Service
2. Azure Web Apps
3. Managing App Service
5. Security and Advanced Features
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.