Next, issue a different set of commands, and see how LUIS uses Fuzzy AI logic to match your intent.
- [Instructor] Now we say buy MSFT at 55.…Now let's try and enter an occurrence…that you may not be familiar with,…like buy Apple at 50.…It understood that I am talking…of a buy limit,…but let's inspect it.…It did understand that this is buy Apple at 50.…Now look at my inputs.…Stocks.csv…There is buy AAPL,…Buy AAPL at 12.25.…
You see here that it doesn't exactly…match up the input text that I specified.…It was able to pass the price…all on its own.…Let's look at my model one more time.…I have buy MSFT…and buy AAPL.…What if I said buy Googl.…Let's try that.…Buy Googl.…
Hey, looks like it was able…to recognize the entity.…So the reason all of this is working,…is because my model is pretty good.…I have specified two different examples here…that allows Lewis to differentiate between…one washes the other.…Lewis now understands that…the symbol is replaceable.…That sometimes I may say MSFT,…sometimes I may say APPL,…sometimes I may say something else.…
You can try with a few other commands here.…Like you see acquire MSFT.…What if I said acquire Googl.…
- Text Analytics API
- Detecting language using text analytics
- Detecting key phrases and sentiment
- Bing Spell Check API
- Translator Text API
- Writing code for translating between languages
- Performing text-to-speech
- Language Understanding (LUIS)
- Writing code to create a LUIS app
Skill Level Intermediate
Learning Microsoft Cognitive Services for Developerswith Sahil Malik1h 42m Intermediate
Creating Bots with the Microsoft Bot Framework, Part 1with Scott Peterson45m 41s Intermediate
Microsoft Cognitive Services for Developers: 1 Visionwith Sahil Malik2h 35m Intermediate
1. The Basics
2. Text Analytics API
3. Bing Spell Check API
4. Translator Text API
6. LUIS Authoring APIs
Next steps1m 7s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.